Marketing done through any Digital devices like Laptop, PC, Mobile, Tablet and Networks over the internet is called
Digital Marketing. Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing should be used in a planned manner, by using strategies suitable for their business. Effectiveness of Digital marketing is dependent on content, website performance, and keywords which gives solutions to the customer’s queries.
Advantages of Digital Marketing
- The Internet is used for marketing digitally.
- Ads can be made for customers segment-wise like, demographics(age, income, gender, and education), location and timing of the promotions.
- Content can be shared fastly without a reduction in quality and the response can be captured.
- Networks can be increased and product information can be shared online.
- Order booking and conversions can be tracked.
- Purchasing can be increased
- The marketing process is used to increase its reach to the audience with effective digital marketing strategies
- Return on Investment is always better than traditional marketing
Digital Marketing Strategies
- SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM(Search Engine Marketing)
- SMO(Social Media Optimization)
- SMM(Social Media Marketing)
- Content and Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Marketing Tools
SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
- The website is crawled and indexed using Google algorithm for giving results. The optimization is done with relevant keywords.
- Search Engine Marketing is optimizing websites for search engines like google, yahoo, bing, etc. using keywords and improving the ranking of the website giving Paid Results
Types of SEO: OnPage SEO and Off-Page SEO
SMO(Social Media Optimizing)
- Social media optimization is the use of several outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event
- Optimizing websites with social media like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, etc.
- The content is shared among the social media networks organically.
SEM(Search Engine Marketing)
- SEMstands for Search Engine Marketing. It is most often referring to paid search, whereas SEO (search engine optimization) is related to your organic results. PPC, which stands for Pay-Per-Click advertising, is the format in which ads are purchased on the main search engines
- Search Engine Marketing is optimizing websites for search engines like google, yahoo, bing etc. using keywords and improving the ranking of the website giving Paid Results.
- Google Adwords/Google Ads
- Pay Per Click(PPC)
SMM(Social Media Marketing)
- Optimizing the websites with social media like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube etc.
- The content is shared among the social media networks by using paid services
- Email is used by making templates that are suitable for the products and services offered and effective communication to the lists.
Customers of Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce companies
- Manufacturing and Finance Industry
- Health care, Hospitality, tourism etc…
- Education industry
- Ads companies
- And many more ……
Why Digital Marketing-Conclusion
- Better Return on Investment
- Reach a Larger Audience
- Target the Right Audience
- Scale the business very fast
- Engagement of customer is more
Cost of Print ad, TV and film ads are higher compared to the low and focused budgets in digital marketing.
Retarget customers who liked the product, who visited the website, who added product in the cart and also leads who subscribed for the website.
Experimentation by changing the A/B test,i.e, by releasing a different version of ads before the final mass promotion of the product.
Geographic and locational targeting improves local marketing like restaurants, hotels, et.
Demographic targeting can be done depending on specific gender, income, and stage in life etc.
Consult us if planning to improve your business digitally.